Monday, March 26, 2012

let's recycle


Newspapers and scrap paper pile up, grocery bags and plastic bottles, or twigs and leaves are scattered in the yard, would be very annoying and makes us stress because  don't know what we should do with them. 
Do not worry, with a little touch of creativity, you can use it into something useful and marketable.
I love to make art and craft of various materials, fabric, felt, beads, paper, posicle stick, plastic, etc. I often use materials that might be for others considered trash, I try to recycle. Started from a hobby and confusion how to rid of used goods, I tried to turn it into a work of art is exciting and profitable.
Here are a few examples of my craft that I made ​​from old denim, recycled into fashion jewelries.
Necklace
Jewelry set
Earring
Bracelet



1 comment: